In its third season, the Taste of the Blue Ridge Root to Table culinary series features top chefs and guest chefs from Virginia and West Virginia. Each event has a minimum of five chefs participating in the preparation and presentation of courses centered around the host event’s theme. The chefs mingle with the guests, talking about their passions for sustainable food.
Upcoming events include:
- 3rd Annual Open-Air Feast: Hillbrook Inn and Spa (Aug. 23)
- 1st Progressive Root to Table dinner with Audley Farm: The George Washington Hotel (Sept. 13)
- Glamping dinner under the stars: Lansdowne Resort and Spa (Oct. 4)
- Down on the Farm Harvest Festival and Pig Roast: Spring House Farm (Oct. 27)
- Winter Ice Garden celebrating the 2019 season with all top chefs participating: Magnolias at the Mill (Nov. 30)