2021 London Spirits Competition
The London Spirits Competition looks to recognise, reward and help promote spirit brands that have successfully been created to identify with and target a specific spirit drinker. Unlike other competitions,
The London Spirits Competition looks to recognise, reward and help promote spirit brands that have successfully been created to identify with and target a specific spirit drinker. Unlike other competitions, London Spirits Competition focuses on rewarding spirits that are or can be commercially accepted and appreciated by the consumer, the one that consumers would really want to buy.
2. Value – Their value for money
3. Packaging – What they look like
Each of the London Spirits Competition winners will receive either a Gold, Silver or Bronze award with separate weighted marks awarded by the judges for the spirit’s quality and drinkability, value for money, and packaging and design.
A separate weighted score will be given for each of the three parts of the judging process (Quality gets twice the weight. The scores will be calculated with other judges for the same product on the team to give a final score from which individual prizes will be awarded.
Quality Score: will be marked out of 100
Value Score: will be marked out of 100
Package Score: will be marked out of 100
To receive a Gold medal, an entrant must score 90 or over; to receive a Silver, a score between 76 and 89; and a Bronze, a score between 65 and 75.
Winning a Gold, Silver or Bronze medal is a clear way to demonstrate how well your product will be perceived in the marketplace.
This is how a London Spirits Competition medal will help you in creating a classy impression on the spirits market in the UK and globally:
1. Results to go to 50,000 trade professionals in the UK in the Beverage Trade Network community.
2. Results will get press awareness among media partners of the London Spirits Competition and will be posted on BTN news and Bevroute News.
3. Results to go to 20,000 Buyers of UK.
4. All-Year-Round Social Media
5. Top 100 winners at LSC will be included in the Top 100 On-Premise & Off-Premise spirits list – Top 100 LSC Spirits.
6. Free first 1000 medal stickers added to your sticker order.
Event highlights – It would be a Closed Door Event, and your product would compete to around 2000 competitors.
Event Date: – 17th March 2021
Fee schedule: £135 – £170
Just send your spirits to your nearest depot in your country and leave the rest to us.
You can also email your interest on email@example.com or give us a call on 44 (0) 330 097 0138 and our executive will call you back within 24 hours.
All Day (Wednesday)