Do you love to visit wineries and drink craft beer, cider and cocktails? If so we need your vote! Please let us know your opinion on the best wines, craft beers and spirits in Virginia along with the places that serve them and the people that create them. The winners in our annual Savor Virginia’s Best Readers’ Choice Awards will be published in the next issue of Savor Virginia magazine. The nomination period runs from September 1 – September 18. Voting ends October 15.
A Few Guidelines:
- Limit one nomination/vote per category per IP address please.
- Nominees MUST be in the CORRECT Category in order to be counted.
- Vote / Nominate for as many or as few categories as you would like, as our new ballot allows you to navigate through different pages seamlessly.
- You MUST submit your name and e-mail address with entry to validate your ballot.
- During the nomination period – any Virginia business and can be featured in our “drop-down menu.” If your choice is not listed in our drop-down menu, simply “write-in” your selection in the space provided. This WILL count as a vote, and our drop-down menu will be updated within 48 business hours to reflect the “write in” nomination. Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of write-ins daily and that write-ins will not immediately appear in the drop-down menu.
- Once the initial voting/nomination period ends on September 23, the results are added up and double-checked for fraudulent voting or obvious abuse (those votes are then removed). The finalist round will consist of the businesses receiving the most nominations in their respective categories. These businesses will move into the finalist round for additional voting that runs from September 19 through October 15, 2019. Our contest winners will be those receiving the most votes overall for the entire duration of the contest, this includes nominations.
- Vote for your favorites by clicking the vote button beside your choice.
- Results will be showcased in SAVOR Virginia’s Spring/Summer 2020 issue.